- Ethernet Cables
- Unshielded Cable
- Cat5e Riser (CMR), 1000ft, White, 24AWG 4 Pair Solid Bare Copper, 350MHz, ETL Listed, Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP), Bulk Ethernet Cable, trueCABLE
Cat5e Riser (CMR), 1000ft, White, 24AWG 4 Pair Solid Bare Copper, 350MHz, ETL Listed, Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP), Bulk Ethernet Cable, trueCABLE
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. This riser rated cat 5e cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Suitable for Fast and Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 350 MHz.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) of our trueCABLE product has been packaged in a tangle free, easy pull box so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS. The white riser rated jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
- ✓ FLUKE TESTED, CUSTOMER APPROVED. All data cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.