Cat5e Outdoor Shielded (FTP), 1000ft, Waterproof Direct Burial Rated CMX, 24AWG Solid Bare Copper, 350MHz, ETL Listed, Bulk Ethernet Cable, trueCABLE
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. Our outdoor cat 5e cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). The overall aluminum (AL) foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk noise and can prevent electromagnetic interference (EMI). Suitable for Fast and Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 350 MHz.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) of our trueCABLE product has been packaged on a tangle free, easy pull reel/spool so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS & OUTDOORS. Designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, and moisture. Rugged and durable for extreme environments. Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
- ✓ FLUKE TESTED, CUSTOMER APPROVED. All data cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.