- Ethernet Cables
- Shielded Cable
- Cat5e Outdoor Shielded (FTP), 1000ft, Waterproof Direct Burial Rated CMX, 24AWG Solid Bare Copper, 350MHz, ETL Listed, Bulk Ethernet Cable, trueCABLE
Cat5e Outdoor Shielded (FTP), 1000ft, Waterproof Direct Burial Rated CMX, 24AWG Solid Bare Copper, 350MHz, ETL Listed, Bulk Ethernet Cable, trueCABLE
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. Our outdoor cat 5e cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). The overall aluminum (AL) foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk noise and can prevent electromagnetic interference (EMI). Suitable for Fast and Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 350 MHz.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) of our trueCABLE product has been packaged on a tangle free, easy pull reel/spool so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS & OUTDOORS. Designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, and moisture. Rugged and durable for extreme environments. Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
- ✓ FLUKE TESTED, CUSTOMER APPROVED. All data cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.